Tuesday 7 May 2019

Bouncy Blowdry At Home

There is nothing I love more than a bouncy blowdry that I can achieve at home! 

I don't have the money to keep up with a salon blowdry so it became really important to me about a year ago to really learn how to achieve a bouncy blowdry that I can do myself. 

Here are my results. 



I love it. 

I always feel better after a blowdry.  

I have thick, long hair so it takes a long time but its so worth it. 

Because my hair is so thick and long it really does take a long time to do - both washing, drying and styling so I have cut down the number of times I do it within the space of a week.

I love flicky, curly ends. I love the feel of bouncy hair. 



I love the natural flicky ends, they still remain soft and luscious.



All of these photos are a result of just a blow dry. 


There are no other heat products used such as curlers to enhance the curl.



What posts would you like to see more off?

xo



I own all of the photos above. 








No comments:

Post a Comment