Tuesday 10 March 2020

Food Food Food

If you know me you already know I love a food post.

So here is all the food I have been absolutely loving recently!

I literally cannot get enough!

Tell me your favourite food?


My Mum made this incredible cheesecake. I don't really love shop brought cheesecake buuut I love my Mums homemade cheesecake,  its delicious!

This is my delicious hot chocolate with marshmallows!

This is my incredible Christmas dinner! Yum!

Here's my yummy and some what healthy breakfast....  healthy-ish?!

I was unwell in bed in February so my parents got me some goodies from the shop. So delicious - Those Cadbury White Oreo bars... Wow!

Here's my babychino whilst out at the sea side!

Me and my sister loving pizza and parties!

Delicious homemade lasagna with a equally delicious glass of wine!

My Mum bakes wonderful cakes, I hope I get to be as good as her one day!



Whats  your favourite things to eat?

Do you enjoy food posts? 


Leave me a comment below! 
xo





No comments:

Post a Comment